We are back with exciting stuff for you guys, today you will be enlightened about one of the popular app for music lovers, and that app is called GarageBand. So, this is one of the best apps you may want to give a go, and trust me you will not regret it. This is a completely unique app developed by Apple for sound mixing and allows you to edit and create music. Now, you might be thinking about how to download GarageBand for PC, or is GarageBand free for Mac? So we will let you know which Windows operating systems support it and how to download GarageBand for Mac or PC.
It has got attractive features that you cannot find in other applications, it fascinates more users as they can compose music without paying. It doesn’t only allow you to compose music but also allows you to share the composed music worldwide.
What is GarageBand?
GarageBand is basically a sound mixing application, which was created only for iOS devices. Most of the musicians might have come across GarageBand as it makes it possible to compose and play music anywhere anytime. Apple developed the app only for MAC, iPhone, iPad, and other iOS devices but don’t get upset as you will get to know the steps to download GarageBand for PC.
Don’t miss: Tinder for PC (Windows 7/8/10)
Features of GarageBand PC Version
The app makes it possible to record and play multiple tracks simultaneously, and the recorded audio can be mixed with other audios.
GarageBand consists of virtual instruments, the instruments allow to compose music live and play music by using virtual instruments such as a keyboard.
Guitar of GarageBand
The app is loaded with inbuilt guitar soundtracks, which allows creating soundtracks same as created by using original guitar, it even allows you to connect your guitar to Mac so you can compose your own music.
MIDI file editing
MIDI file can be imported to your device by using GarageBand, and the soundtracks in the file can be edited.
The app provides music lessons, so the users can download the lessons from the store for playing guitar and other musical instruments.
Additional Audio Loops
JAM PACKS is one of the best add-ons provided by Apple for GarageBand. This is also known as GarageBand plugins, which contains multiple tracks including remix tools, symphony orchestra, world music, and more.
Free Download GarageBand for PC (Windows 10/8/ 7)
You need to get and install an Android emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available online but Bluestacks is known as the best emulator so we would try this one.
- Go to the official site of Bluestacks and download it on your windows.
- Once you are done with the installation part, you need to type GarageBand in the search bar of the emulator.
- Now, download and install the GarageBand application, after the downloading and installation, it should be ready to use.
Free Download GarageBand for Mac using Rare Software
- Please visit the official site of Rare software as it the best and easiest way to download GarageBand on Mac.
- Well, you don’t have to do download GarageBand if you have a Mac as it is preloaded on Mac devices, however, you can visit the official site if you can’t find the software on your device.
Steps to use GarageBand on PC
- Go to File and click on create a new file then rename the file as you prefer.
- Adjust the music and sound as you like.
- The rest of the features can be seen on the interface of the application and you will get to know more and more about it once you start using it. GarageBand has a tutorial, which tells you how to customize/edit music in GarageBand.
The app is free though it provides some amazing features, which can’t be seen in other apps. GarageBand was developed by Apple for iOS devices but Windows PC users can also use the app with the help of an emulator. Overall, GarageBand is a very good app for music lovers.