There are numerous apps on Google Play Store and most of them are available for free. This is the primary reason why most Android users install multiple apps on their devices. But when there are multiple apps installed in your device then the major problem occurs as no Android device supports the way to use all the applications effectively.
So, is there any solution?
Yes, there is definitely a solution to use your android applications effectively. The very first step is to recognize the unused apps. Why unused apps are a major issue?
Unused apps are those that you are probably not using since long and still they have occupied space in your mobile storage. Secondly, they update from time to time and when you update the app then your entire system will download and install it. Most importantly, some apps might have certain services linked to them that keep operating in the background. This consumes your valuable hardware space, which can reduce your phone speed. Hence, if you wish to use the android applications effectively then it is important that you remove all the unused apps. Once the unused apps will be removed then your phone will support enough space to use the other applications effectively.
Don’t miss : Grindr for PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Ways to Remove Unused Apps from Your Android Device
Removing unused apps from your Android device is simple and can be done in three ways.
Identify and Delete Unused Apps with Google Play Store
The Google Play Store is the best solution to download apps on Android phone. The good thing is that the same can help remove unused apps from your mobile phone.
- For this, you need to open Google Play Store app and check the menu available at the top-left corner of the phone. This icon is denoted by three bars. From there, you need to select my apps and games and then check the installed tab.
- Sort all the apps by last used and the least used app will appear on the top.
- Select the app you need to uninstall and click on the uninstall button to remove it from your phone.
Delete Unused Apps with Developer Options
There are various options of developer that can be used to inactive the lesser known applications. This feature is known as ‘inactive apps.’ If there is any app that is not used for more than 4 weeks, then the Android system automatically inactive it.
- Check for the device settings, tap on the options of the developer.
- Locate the button for inactive apps and click on it to confirm that the apps you are not using are uninstalled.
Identify and Delete Unused Apps with Google Files Go
Another handy tool for Android users is Google’s Files Go. It allows sharing files and supports regular maintenance of the phone by removing unused apps and undesired files.
- Download the Files Go app from the Play Store and install it.
- On its home screen you will see the unused apps tab and select the apps that you wish to uninstall. Select the app from the collection and click on uninstall button.
In order to use the android applications effectively, it is essential that you keep your phone free from all sorts of unused apps. Access to free applications does not mean that you must keep them installed in your phone. By removing the unused apps, you will be able to keep your device light and running. Moreover, you will get higher performance, more battery life, and convenience of using the available apps in your mobile phone efficiently.
Author Bio – Sunny Chawla is a Marketing Manager at AIS Technolabs. Web-design- Android Web Development Company, helping global businesses to grow in online market. He would love to share thoughts on Android App Development ,Digital marketing etc..
Must Try : Car Racing Games for Android