Apple’s pack of innovations may reach a feverish pitch, but it isn’t reaching its culmination anytime soon. Can this behemoth ever stop its heart-bursting tech reveals? We wonder!
Apple, through its enlarged cord of marvels, has always remained the strongest player in the ring, and is still exploring infinite possibilities to transform the digital ecosystem. Less wonder, Apple has always been on a swing, and its strong current of innovations speaks volumes about its invincibility, that has, more or less, become its characteristic feature.
There would be multiple inventions in order, but one product that has kept the Apple’s game in its best form is iMessage, an opponent which has the power to snatch victory off the hands of Facebook Messenger, Snapchat and WhatsApp. Ranked as the best workable application on OS X 10.8, iMessage was released as a replacement for iChat to assist the iDevice users in pushing texts, images, documents and videos to other devices very quickly. This clearly states that iMessage is a real-time, cross-territorial instant messaging application by Apple.
Post launch, it took just a span of few days for iMessage to attract voluminous attention across quarters, and won sweeping reviews from the experts. This, quite comfortably, gave jitters to other top guns in the circles, and since then, the war to the ‘Zenith’ has triggered bouts of tweaks and innovations across various applications that have never ceased to amaze the world.
iMessage for iOS 8, iOS 10 (Updated version)
In the same light of tech awakening, iMessage has also been reworking its logistics repeatedly to gel up with the newest trends, including the introduction of iOS 8 and the very recent iOS 10 in the markets. With iOS 8, Apple unveiled features like auto-deletion of text messages, audio message recording, gesture-based audio recording control, and video chatting options for iMessage. And recently, Apple introduced four styles of animated stickler pads, namely Hearts, Hands, Smileys and Classic Mac, in an attempt to up the friendliness of conversations. The new iMessage feature is integrated with the newly-released iOS 10. However, there is a catch. These stickler pads will only be available to iOS 10 devices, and therefore, it’s our time to test our virtue called ‘patience’.
Features of iMessage for Windows -PC
- iMessage is a free application for Windows, allowing users to shoot messages to other devices on the support of an active Wi-Fi connection, or an internet top-up.
- iMessage provides for no riders when it comes to unlimited exchange of content. Users can send as many messages as they feel they can.
- iMessage provides a facility where users can create groups to interact with more than an individual on the platform.
- Send and Seen feature is also available on iMessage, so it doesn’t need much effort to stay in tow with your counterparts on this app.
Also see : Alternatives to Facetime for Android
Downloading iMessage for Windows (Using iPadian Emulator)
Unavailability of iMessage for Windows is indeed a bitter pill to swallow, but how can we not expect the technological evolutions to do justice to ourselves? Because of technological advancement, we have emulators with us, known for replicating the Android ecosystem on Windows devices. So, any application that isn’t programmed to deliver on Windows can be easily made to run on Android using Emulators.
Here, we have given a low-down on how anyone with a Windows device can install iMessage using iPadian emulator.
- Surf into the deep pockets of Internet to look for an authentic downloading link of iPadian emulator. Click the link, and let the installation begin.
- As soon as the installation finishes, your PC would not look the same as before. It will give an evident feel of Apple’s MAC.
- Reaching this level, you will be required to type iMessage on search bar, and get onto the stage where you can download the messaging application from iPadian.
- Tap on the downloading link provided by the emulator, and wait till the downloading ends.
- Soon, an iMessage icon will appear on the screen, helping you to observe the presence of the messaging application on your Windows device.
- Now, reach the iPadian’s app kitty, and make the application run.